[GRLUG] Comcast doubles bandwidth at same popular prices.

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:18:39 EDT 2013

They are prob gonna keep me off that list.  I'm a bad, bad customer, well
exceeding their prescribed "limits".  With a family of 5 that streams
pretty constantly, 250G/mo goes by pretty quickly.

I cannot believe their stat that 96% of users use 10-15G/mo.  In this crowd?

This is from their data usage FAQ.  "While our XFINITY Internet customers
had the freedom to use as much as 250 GB per month, their median monthly
data usage is currently only 12 to 14 GB per month (or four percent of the
allowance) and the allowance impacts just a very small number of customers."