[GRLUG] Old Keyboard?

Mark Farver mfarver at mindbent.org
Tue Apr 9 11:46:33 EDT 2013

I have to cast around to find it but I once designed a replacement control
board that turned model M PS2 keyboards into USB devices.  I kind of lost
track of the design when my last model M died.

I miss that keyboard.... Doubled my typing spend and annoyed my coworkers
enough to get a private office.

Mark