[GRLUG] Old Keyboard?

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:33:08 EDT 2013

Actually I'm familiar with that site.

I haven't yet gotten comfortable with buying a used one at those prices.

And I know he repairs them too, but I'd have to send mine off and be
keyboardless in the meantime..

I do appreciate everyone's efforts though. What'd be amazing is if
someone had one of these in near new condition that they stuck in a
closet or something because they didn't like how it worked.