[GRLUG] Old Keyboard?

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:30:48 EDT 2013

I have  Windowmaker configured to use Alt-F1 thru Alt-F10 to switch to
the corresponding virtual desktop, mimicing the behaviour of the text
console.  I generally keep each window to its own virtual desktop in
full-screen and flip among them as needed. Thats one of the main
reasons I want the function keys where they belong on the left - I can
easily hit any of them with my fingers with my left thumb on ALT .
Having them at the top is awkward.