[GRLUG] GRLUG/GRMakers social @ Start Garden next Thursday April 11

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue Apr 2 15:12:01 EDT 2013

Hello GRLUG/GRMakers!!

Please mark your calendars and RSVP for the following Start Garden event.

I’m asking EVERYONE to come and mingle to help us raise awareness for our
groups and projects.

*Start Garden <http://startgarden.com/>*

*Would like to extend a special invite to GRLUG/GRMakers members to join us
at our next Start Garden Happy Hour!   Meet the Start Garden
team and mingle with a bunch of people working on turning projects into
startups in West Michigan!  There is no cover charge and beer and wine are
complimentary. The event is on Thursday, April 11th and goes from 5:30 to
7:00 at the Start Garden space on the corner of Louis St and Ionia Ave,
downtown Grand Rapids.  **Please RSVP at **Start
Garden*<http://startgarden.com/events/detail/start-garden-happy-hour-april>

*.  **Hope to see you there!!*

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942