[GRLUG] Mesh network for emergency circumstances

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:28:18 EDT 2012

I remember talking to someone in GRLUG (I think it was Kevin, but I'm
not sure) a few weeks ago who's actually implemented something like
this. Either way, the local search and rescue group is looking for a
solution:

Anyone have an interest in working on a project like this?

-- Fwd from Jeff Nawrot via Facebook --

Within the last 6 months Mike Fusaro N8MJF, Pat Mcbride and I along
with some folks in Muskegon have been goofing around a bit with this
type of an idea as well.  We just need someone who has an interest to
take the project and run with it for KCSAR / KCRACES activities.

Jeff