[GRLUG] Good multifunction printer...

Michael Glaske mglaske at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:16:01 EDT 2012

Alright! Pretty sure I'll get one, thanks for the details. I was kinda
hoping to print on toilet paper though.. easy to recycle.. :)  Last
question, do you know if the cartridges expire after a time? (like for my
home usage, a set would probably last me all year).

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org