[GRLUG] GRLUG Rocket night

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Wed Oct 17 16:17:28 EDT 2012

And the one I remember using, longer ago than I care to admit, was at
least as primitive as that. It was a plastic harness that clipped onto
the top of a marine battery, with a cable-connected remote control the
size of a small candy bar for launching from a safe distance. I can't
even remember if there was anything besides the weight of the battery to
keep the apparatus upright long enough to get the rocket into the air!