[GRLUG] PIM Help

Roger Roelofs roger.roelofs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:31:34 EDT 2012

Patrick,

I gave it the 2 minute scan.  For good or ill, all my data belongs to
Google, so connectivity with the outside world is a must.  Also,
having the primary window take up my entire screen by default was
disappointing.  Those gripes aside, I like where you are going.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Patrick Goupell
<patrick at upmerchants.com> wrote:
> A different kind of help.
>
> I wrote a pim program and it is on sourceforge.net called Yellow PIM.
>
> It is a collection of features found in Efficent PIM, Gnome / KDE pims,
> Outlook, Outlook Express and a few other programs. It features a calendar,
> contacts, diary, events, notes, reminders, tasks and a todo list.
>
> I am looking for comments / feedback on the program.
>
> If you would like to help me out then give it a try.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Patrick Goupell
>
> Income taxes?  See this http://www.truthattack.org or this