[GRLUG] Antivirus

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:38:01 EDT 2012

Adam is correct clamav is packaged for Ubuntu... In the software center
search for clamav all one word.  Silly me tried to split it into 2 words
and was annoyed I couldn't find it.

Its there and is an easy install.

The issue is are receiving files from non-Linux users and storing them on
your desktop/laptop and then sending them or transferring them to Windows
machines?

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org