[GRLUG] Fwd: GRMaker Social This Wednesday November 28th @ The Warehouse

Tony McCutchen amccutchen at davenport.edu
Thu Nov 29 07:40:05 EST 2012

I am not sure if you were the one who helped me put the word on needed
Linux instructor, but I am looking for one or two more. This is for winter
part time usually 6 -9pm.  Please send resume to my email listed below.

*NETW217 UNIX Operating System 3 CR*

(Formerly CISP217)

This course covers operating system concepts in the UNIX environment.

Topics include terminology, UNIX features and commands, UNIX system

administration, and UNIX as**

* *

*NETW235 UNIX/Linux Server Administration 3 CR*

This course builds on previous experience in a UNIX environment to provide

students with all the standard and advanced techniques necessary to set up

and maintain a secure, effective Linux environment. Emphasis will be on

using UNIX/Linux as a network server. Students will create and maintain

users and groups, set up web, mail, and FTP services, and perform other

UNIX/Linux server administration tasks.

*Prerequisite(s): *NETW217

> --

Associate Department Chair, Networking
Grand Rapids/Holland/Kalamazoo/Battle Creek
6191 Kraft Avenue S.E.
Grand Rapids MI  49512
(616) 871-3981
(616) 554-5225 fax