[GRLUG] $50K Prize if You Find Way to Block Robocalls

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:17:00 EST 2012

Does Google Voice have an api?  The only way I could see to do this would
be a rather large invasion of privacy and only work for Google voice
customers.  Send every incoming number to a service that checks to see if
that same number called other GV users in a pattern indicative of a robo
call.

Um, Mike just replied with what I was thinking.

Share and Enjoy
Ben