[GRLUG] WMLUG Meeting Thursday May 31 @ New Horizons

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue May 29 12:56:34 EDT 2012

Please NOTE There will NOT be a GRLUG Social this week as the WMLUG
meeting is Thursday (Details Below):

WMLUG Meeting
Thursday, 5/31
6PM
New Horizons ROOM 1, 630 Kenmoor Ave SE, Suite 201, Grand Rapids MI 49546

Jeret Lendman will be giving an intro to/demo of Blender, the free,
open source, cross platform suite of tools for 3D content creation.

Refreshments will be provided, Please let us know if you plan on
attending @ president at wmlug.org

Note:  If you get there after 6:30 and the doors are locked, please
call my cell at 616-295-5168 so we can let you in.

Pat

Patrick TenHoopen
President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
http://www.wmlug.org
president at wmlug.org
ptenhoopen at gmail.com
+ptenhoopen on Google+