[GRLUG] Upcoming Events (This Week)

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed May 2 08:04:03 EDT 2012

There are a few upcoming events I thought you folks might be interested in.

---

TL;DR
    * GRLUG Social Tonight 8PM - 10PM at The Warehouse
    * Maker Faire Detroit pre-meeting at The Geek Group Tomorrow
    * Video Editing on Linux at Open Source Futures Tomorrow in Lansing

---

GRLUG Social
    When: Tonight, 5/2/12, 8PM - 10PM
    Where: Casey's Warehouse, 112 Baldwin St, Jenison, MI
    What: Along with the usual Linux and general geek discussions,
Craig will be demonstrating the Aaronia Spectran HF-4060 100MHz to
6GHz Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzer. Please bring any and all wireless
devices you have for testing.

Maker Faire Detroit Pre-Meeting
    When: Thursday, May 3, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
    Where: The Geek Group Headquarters, 902 West Leonard, Grand Rapids, MI
    What: Join The Maker Faire Detroit Team at The Geek Group in Grand
Rapids. They'll talk about plans for this year's event, answer
questions, look for new Makers, network and more.

Video Editing on Linux
    When: Thursday, 5/3/12, 6PM - 8PM
    Where: South Lansing Library, 3500 South Cedar Street, Lansing, MI
    What: I (Ben Rousch) will be talking about video editing on Linux
using OpenShot and maybe KDEnlive. If you'd like to carpool with me
from Grand Rapids to this event, contact me ASAP.

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/