[GRLUG] [OFFLIST] Linux PIM

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Mon Mar 5 16:56:12 EST 2012

I am using free pascal and it will work on linux and windows.

It uses the X11 lib under linux and gdi32 under windows for the graphics
handling.

I have a lot of it running for myself now.  But you know how that is.
Only one tester does not really exercise a program.  Tens and hundreds
banging away are what is needed to find all the idiosyncrasies hidden
within.

This is mainly something for me as I spent 30+ years writing program
code.  It keeps my mind occupied.

Someone mentioned using ldap as a datastore.  That idea sounds
interesting to me and maybe the next version will do that.

This will be available for download as I get it close to being finished
(but when is it ever finished!).  My main system is debian squeeze.
Windows only when I need it for something specific.

--
Patrick Goupell

Income taxes?  See this http://www.truthattack.org or this http://www.whatistaxed.com