[GRLUG] NOT LINUX

Rob Steenwyk rsteenwyk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:04:32 EDT 2012

For a while there Comcast was allowing people to sign up to a IPv6 beta
testing program, not sure if it is still around. I had signed up, but all I
got was access to some Comcast forum, they never actually enabled it for me
and now I'm with WoW on the East side of the state.

Might be worth checking into though?

Rob Steenwyk
rsteenwyk at gmail.com
616-723-0226