[GRLUG] NOT LINUX

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Fri Jul 13 12:16:20 EDT 2012

+1 for Panasonic stuff. The one I have, which I don't use much these
days, is a Panasonic and has taken many, many years of abuse. I don't
know the model number of mine, but it only supports 2 handsets and is
likely discontinued anyway, but I've had far better luck with Panasonic
cordless phone gear than most other manufacturers. Before mostly
replacing such things with a mobile phone, I was apparently pretty hard
on my handsets!