[GRLUG] GRLUG Social Tomorrow

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:43:31 EDT 2012

We are having a GRLUG Social tomorrow from 8PM - 10PM, however it will
be in a new location. Many of The Social Regulars will be attending
the GR Mobile Dev meeting near Walker and 3 Mile Rd from 6PM - 8PM
tomorrow [1], so we've decided to have The Social after that meeting.
Since we'll be on the north side of town, we're looking for a suitable
location in that area for The Social. I'll update the mailing list,
the CoNGA-WM calendar, and the GRLUG website when we have chosen a
location.

Hopefully this new location will prompt some of our north GR friends
who don't usually want to drive to Wyoming to attend The Social.

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/topic/grmobiledev/ik4QFu45RX8/discussion

What: GRLUG Weekly Social
Where: TBD: North GR/Walker/Comstock Park
When: 8PM - 10PM

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com