[GRLUG] VLANs and Linux

scott.tanner at comcast.net scott.tanner at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 18:43:41 EST 2012

We're in the process of adding VLAN's to our servers now. So far, the Linux side has been a breeze, all the way down to the Xen guests.

The biggest hurdle has been the cheap Linksys managed switches we have in our QA environment. Even though its branded as a Cisco product, its treated like a 2nd class citizen on most help forums.

Regards,
Scott