[GRLUG] sup mail client

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Sun Jan 1 14:56:31 EST 2012

I've grown frustrated with mutt.  It works great with mbox and even
IMAP—until one wants to have multiple IMAP accounts.  Then it's simply
frustrating.  I want it to automatically recognize which account it's
reading mail from and adjust the SMTP server and signature and from
address accordingly.  I can change SMTP servers, etc., but it's a hack at
best (I have to remember to run a macro to change the from address.
bleh).

I've come across sup, a new mail client that purports to automatically
select the SMTP server, signature, and set the from field address
based on the account.  Is anyone on the list using sup?  Any feedback?
--
john-thomas
------