[GRLUG] Linux PIM

Steve Romanow slestak989 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 18:00:30 EST 2012

Not to be negative, but this space has been well covered already.
Would maybe volunteering for an existing project help cut teeth in
what PIM's are doing already?

for those of you looking at cli pims, I have seen a few go by in the
blogosphere.

I mean look at the comments on here, dozens of open source pims.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-excellent-todo-list-apps-for-linux-that-you-might-not-have-heard-of/