[GRLUG] Raspberry Pi launched!

Edwardo Fuentes edwardo.fuentes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:25:26 EST 2012

i was amazed @ the amount of traffic. instant updates on twitter & G+ gave
me hope until they announced the sites crashed.  I did not get one last
night; still happy i tried. Watching the countdown & waiting for pages to
refresh was exciting & scary. There was energy in my fingertips and for 45
minutes i was a part of a massive race against time & the globe.

i will see one. not sure when. happy for the experience.
Thanks;
Edwardo
616.834.3023