[GRLUG] Raspberry Pi launched!

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 07:18:17 EST 2012

Actually R-Pi's site was fine.

It was their 'partner sites' (the ones that were supposed to be
actually taking orders) that fell over hard.

FWIW, I was actually on at the time (by plan) trying to get in and
order.. I tried for half an hour before giving up and going to bed. It
appears that all either of their partner sites are now offering is
"register an interest".