[GRLUG] Ubuntu Michigan Global Jam Event

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:03:22 EST 2012

The Ubuntu Global Jam is coming up really soon, and I dropped the ball
on inviting you all to it. The Ubuntu Michigan event for the Global
Jam will be from Noon - 5PM on Saturday, March 3, 2012 in Ann Arbor.
I'll be leaving Grand Rapids at about 10AM and returning at probably
9PM. If any of you would like more information or would like to ride
along with me, just let me know.

More about the Global Jam: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

More about the Michigan Event:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-michigan/1526/detail/

A little more info about the Michigan Event:
http://www.jorgecastro.org/2012/02/23/how-ubuntu-michigan-runs-jams/

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com