[GRLUG] Cygwin process control

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Feb 23 01:08:07 EST 2012

We have had no success keeping AutoSSH running, .. so I am trying a bash
script that works on Linux. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find any way
to *get* process information when a link is up!

All ps returns is the main command with no parameters - the only process
data returned is '/usr/bin/bash'. Not that there would be more than one
active connection, but has anyone seen a way to get more detail?

	TIA,

	Lee