[GRLUG] Flash suddenly not working

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Mon Feb 20 23:16:21 EST 2012

I'm pretty sure I have the official "flash-plugin-nonfree" package
installed, but that should be irrelevant to Chrome (not Chromium) since
the flash player is built into it. Chrome doesn't call any external
plugins to do Flash. I'm wondering if there is something wrong further
down, like some graphics acceleration library that all Flash players
access. GLXGears reports 475FPS at the default window size and about 50
at full screen, but I'm not sure if that means much.