[GRLUG] Finding the bandwidth hog

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:16:04 EST 2012

Failing that, disconnect things one at a time (less important things
first, of course) until it stops.

Then reconnect the last thing you disconnected, and investigate what
that thing is doing vs what its supposed to be doing.

If you can do "groups of things" and identify the group, then you can
do individual stations in that group/segment.