[GRLUG] Anyone interested in an Android / Debian tablet?

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:58:32 EST 2012

I would be interested, but in an astonishing feat of timing, you are
sending this on the same day I *just* received that tablet's smaller
but faster cousin. (80 G9 Turbo)

What I *would* be interested in, would be any advice you could offer
as to where to obtain the safe&correct tools and procedures for
rooting it, as well as info on any other tips/hacks/tweaks/etc,
including setting up dualboot Debian.