[GRLUG] Wednesday meeting cancellation...

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:24:07 EST 2012

With Casey on the injured reserve, let's pick an alternate location for the
GRLUG Social tomorrow from 8-10PM. Typically we have met at Tim Horton's in
Wyoming (28th and Burlingame), but I'm open to suggestions if you can think
of someplace better. Before you make a suggestion, please make sure the
location is open until 10PM and can seat 10-15 people in a group.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Joshua Yuhas <uhawl1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel the GRLUG/GRMAKERS social
> for this Wednesday due to our host injuring his back this past Saturday.
> We are hoping to resume after Christmas if all is well with Casey.  If you
> have any questions, feel free to mail/text/call Casey or myself. Thank you
> all!
>
> - Josh, a.k.a "Oh My Josh". a.k.a. "Minion"

 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/