[GRLUG] SSH to Raspberry Pi

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:11:14 EST 2012

I've definitely got internet access from it. I was using Midori to google
solutions to my VNC issues yesterday and I just now used it to ping google
successfully. I also am currently able to verify my no-ip hostname is
working correctly because I just used it to connect to my old resurrected
G5 plugged in right next to the Pi.

I tried changing the WAN port to several other options (including 722) to
no avail. I don't have a real solid access to a linux box right now since
it is in process of being packed up and moved. I'll have to check to see if
I have an Ubuntu VM still set up.