[GRLUG] Tonight's GRLUG / GRMakers Social

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Dec 5 10:12:47 EST 2012

Hey All,

Don't forget about TONIGHT'S GRLUG / GRMakers Social December 5th @ The
Warehouse, 112 Baldwin St., Jenison from 8PM-Whenever.

Here’s what we will be working on this week: Open Source Photo Booth V1 &
V2, RepRap 3D Printer, Large Wind Turbine electronic controls, Big Bad
Vortex Cannon, X10.

I'm hoping you will want to get involved and help with our projects but
also want to invite everyone to bring their projects.

Last week one of our members used our ramps to do a simple oil change and
another member brought in something that needed welding.

Here's a short list of gear that is available:

Welders
Torch
Vehicle Ramps
ForkLift
Table Saw
Wood Planer
Compressor
Air tools
Hand tools

I look forward to seeing you ALL soon!!!!

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org