[GRLUG] GRLUG Social Tonight at Pita House

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:59:06 EDT 2012

This is your weekly reminder about the Grand Rapids Linux Social.
We'll be trying out a new venue tonight - The Pita House in Grandville
is staying open an extra hour to accommodate us. The Pita House has
free wifi, great food for full meals or snacking, and a good selection
of non-alcoholic drinks. They have plenty of space and tables and more
than a few power outlets. So join us for our usual informal
discussions of Linux, open source, and all things of geek interest.
Bring your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or just yourself.

When: Tonight, Weds, 15 Aug 2012, 8PM - 10PM
Where: The Pita House, 4533 Ivanrest SW, Grandville, MI

For more info: http://wp.grlug.org/events-2/grlug-social-52/

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com