[GRLUG] GRLUG social tonight?

Kevin McCarthy signals42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:09:07 EDT 2012

Well, it's Wednesday night, so we should probably be having our social. I
understand Ben will not be making it tonight, so there's nobody to drive
this. I also understand that there may be a GR Mobile Dev meeting tonight,
but am no longer involved with it, so I don't know for sure.

Should we plan on meeting at 8:00 tonight at the Schuler's on Alpine to
make things easier on our mobile devs? Or was the social already scheduled,
and I just missed it? Anybody have any objections to Schuler's?

-Kevin