[GRLUG] GRLUG Social on Thursday with WMLUG

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:21:37 EDT 2012

This week's GRLUG Social will be held in tandem with the monthly West
Michigan Linux Users Group meeting on Thursday (not Wednesday). The
meeting will feature the West Michigan Release Party for Ubuntu 12.04
as well as discussion of current Linux and open source news.

If anyone who plans on attending the meeting uses Ubuntu Unity and
wouldn't mind talking about it, please let me know.

We will have Ubuntu 12.04 installation media and some food on hand.
Please RSVP via the GRLUG mailing list, the WMLUG mailing list, or the
Release Party website if you plan on attending so we know how much
food to get.

When: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 6PM - 8PM
Where: New Horizon's Learning Center, Room 1, Suite 201, 630 Kenmoor
Ave SE, Grand Rapids MI 49546

For more information about the WMLUG http://www.wmug.org/

For more information about the 12.04 Release Party
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-michigan/1535/detail/

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com