[GRLUG] gui on a server

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Fri Apr 6 18:00:42 EDT 2012

Try this article.  It should show you how to do what you want.  Or do a
search for "server light weight gui" or some such words.

http://smallboxadmin.blogspot.com/2008/10/adding-lightweight-gui-to-ubuntu-server.html

--
Patrick Goupell

Income taxes?  See this http://www.truthattack.org or this http://www.whatistaxed.com