[GRLUG] GRLUG site

Benjamin Flanders flanderb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:54:31 EDT 2011

i use yahoo groups for both of the board game groups I'm a part of and
I don't have a problem with them.  As a member I never have to log
into the site, I just read the e-mails as they come.  If you just want
to use the site as a list server, it works and stays out of your way.

Yahoo Groups does have services that go beyond a list serve.
Calendars with e-mail reminders, photo galleries, file repositories,
surveys, maps, databases, RSVP's, and more.  The one caveat is you'd
need a yahoo login.

If you want just a list server, you'd probably be better served with
one of the list servers brought up above(no need for a yahoo account),
but if you think the added features of yahoo look nice, look into
yahoo more.

Share and Enjoy
Ben