[GRLUG] root on Fedora 15

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:22:52 EDT 2011

Theory goes, one shouldn't be using host-based authentication, but use
the magic cookies.[1] When I try[2], though, I get the same errors
Eric got.

[1] God knows what they put in them...
[2] On my local network, layers 2 and 3 are secure, so I'm messing
with X11 over TCP. Also, X11 over SSH is crashing some programs for
me, where X11 over TCP doesn't.