[GRLUG] OT: Re: Want a Real Economic Stimulus and Jobs Plan? Forgive Student Loan Debt!

Richard Nienhuis richardnienhuis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:09:58 EDT 2011

I'd say its in everyone's best interest to have a population well educated
to an economically useful level.  A HS diploma isn't very useful for most
people anymore.

Also the non-dischargeable nature of student loans creates an unlevel
playing field.  Encourages a bubble in the economics of higher education and
is fairly exploitative to those who need loans.