[GRLUG] Last Night and Next Week

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Thu Sep 15 13:30:51 EDT 2011

So what are the priorities for choosing a meeting place? In No
Particular Order, I can think of...

1. location (apparently Southwest quarter for most of us, although I
prefer closer to downtown)

2. open late

3. wifi

4. food

5. coffee / tea / latte

6. no requirement to buy the above

7. available space

8. available outlets

9. beer (which rules out most places other than The Warehouse)

Geek Group's Leonard Street Labs meets at least 3, 7, 8, probably 2, but
not (?) 1.

The Starbucks seemed to meet 1, 3, 5, and 6, but not so much 2, 7, and 8.

Dennys on 44th and 131 would hit 1-4 and 7, but not so much 6.

Panera Bread on 44th and 196 would meet most of them but 2, but I think
somebody had a grievance against them.

What else do we want to suggest?