[GRLUG] coding contract model

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Thu Oct 27 10:09:28 EDT 2011

I need to write up a job description for some outside coding work for an
Access/VBA project I'm connected with.

Does anyone know of a template somewhere that would show me how to
organize and word this correctly and appropriately?

I've got a pretty good idea of the changes that need to be done, but I'm
not sure about how much detail or what kind of detail to include and
what other components ought to be in the document.

Thanks.