[GRLUG] Netflix on Linux?

David Wise davidn.wise at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:32:51 EDT 2011

I suppose that I could try grabbing more RAM and running a persistent VM,
but that really eliminates the use of having a Linux machine in the first
place. It is just several more layers of complexity that I need to keep
running when I could just use a Windows box and save myself some hassle.

Bummer.
--
Dave