[GRLUG] Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) released!!

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:54:27 EDT 2011

I think we had 3 or 4 successful installs/upgrades at the release
party last night. My thanks to everyone who came out, and especially
to Casey for grilling up brats and burgers for us!

A couple of things that came up:
    * As usual you need to install the following to get VMWare tools
installed: 'sudo apt-get install build-essential
linux-headers-generic'
    * For the Unity-haters, you can install Gnome Shell with a simple
'sudo apt-get install gnome-shell'

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Bob Kline <bob.kline at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com