[GRLUG] Power line network adapters

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:35:13 EDT 2011

I used ethernet over power at a friend's house where the room would
kill wifi. As Mike Mol said, they can't be on opposite sides of the
breaker box. You might end up hunting around for an outlet that works
with an extension cord and an ethernet cable. The network gets a
little jumpy when big appliances come on, but if there's no other way

We used this as a last resort. I would try wifi with a directional attena first.

--
 Ben Rousch
   brousch at gmail.com
   http://clusterbleep.net/