[GRLUG] another Raspberry Pi article

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:34:09 EST 2011

Re $25 and $35, and earlier item here
said there are two versions - the differences
escape me just now.

Just playing devil's advocate, I'll ask
where's the beef?  By the time you hang
enough stuff on the board to do anything
with it there won't be any cost saving to
speak of.  One can get any number of
great motherboards for under $100 today.

Just asking.....

    -- Bob

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Richard Nienhuis <richardnienhuis at gmail.com