[GRLUG] jshon

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 14:06:23 EDT 2011

It was me. And I'd already found that.

I've actually managed to find something that does what I need.

If anyone was wondering, I've recently acquired an IP (wifi) capable
thermostat, and it returns info in JSON format. I was putting together
some scripts to query the current temp and heat status and feed them
into rrdtool so I can make graphs.