[GRLUG] old RAM

John-Thomas Richards jtr at jrichards.org
Wed Nov 2 18:59:42 EDT 2011

The lone Windows PC in my home is used for the few games that my
children play that do not run on Linux.  It's running XP with 500MB RAM.
I would like to bump it up to at least a gig, maybe two.  (Will 2GB make
it run significantly faster than 1GB?)  I'm looking for some DDR333 /
PC2700 RAM (it's a Dell Optiplex GX270).  Anyone have some for sale for
a low, low price?
--
john-thomas
------