[GRLUG] May WMLUG Meeting Reminder

Patrick TenHoopen ptenhoopen at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 12:57:48 EDT 2011

Greetings everyone,

This
 week Thursday, May 26, is the next WMLUG meeting.  The meeting will be
at our usual spot at New Horizons' new location in room 1.  See the
WMLUG website or the New Horizons website for a map.

Adam Tauno
Williams will be giving a talk on "Using LibreOffice as an Integrated
Documentation Environment".  Here is his talk description:

"You
are using OpenOffice / LibreOffice wrong. We will cover the use of
templates, master documents, cross reference and the stylist. As well as
 how to create indexes and tables of contents. Also how to automatically
 version documents as well as accept changes from other authors."

If that wasn't enough, as a bonus, he will talk about his experiences with GNOME 3.

But
 wait - there's more.  We will also have a Fedora 15 release party.  You
 can install it on a classroom machine there or run it via live media.

Snacks will be provided.  Please let us know if you plan on attending this action packed event!

Thank you,

Pat

President - West Michigan Linux Users Group
http://www.wmlug.org