[GRLUG] MIFI Choices

Topher topher at codeventure.net
Wed May 25 16:53:40 EDT 2011

On Wed, 25 May 2011, Michael Mol wrote:

>> That's awesome, is it real?
>>
>> Maybe when I share it out I should hand out little cards explaining
>> about open traffic.
>
> I made that up off the top of my head. I know folks who'd do that kind
> of thing, though.

I'm sure.  When I taught a college course I would run wireshark for a bit
on the first night of class, and then put the monitor on the big screen
and point out that I could see everything they were doing online.

It made them pay a lot better attention during the rest of the semester.
I think all teachers should know how to run wireshark.

topher