[GRLUG] AT&T's U-verse DSL service

Matthew Seeley matthew at threadlight.com
Wed May 18 13:57:44 EDT 2011

I have the 24m Uverse service in Jenison.

At first, it was excellent. Got 22m down on off hours, and 18m down on peak
times. Was that way for the first two - three months.

Then, AT&T went door-to-door and signed up everyone in the apartment
complex.

Now I only get 10m down on peak times, and 14m down on off hours. (Even when
paying for the '24m' plan though)

--
Matthew Seeley
Threadlight Systems