[GRLUG] Zimbra

Don Wood donlumber at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 09:10:05 EDT 2011

I used it in production for a few domains and about 80 users. That was a few
years ago so any feedback I can give you won't be pertinent to the current
version. It worked fine back then but the company I worked for had limited
resources and we didn't like the licensing scheme. We ended up running
Axigen instead. Perpetual licensing and a pretty mature product. It's been
running for them for over 3 years without fail now.